When you first log on, you’ll see your accounts and balances listed.
After choosing an account you can see a full list of all the recent incoming and outgoing transactions.
You can either see all of your transactions, or you can choose to see just what's come in and out of your account.
To see recent credit card transactions you can tap on the credit card account from the account screen.
Your current balance and available credit is shown at the top. In addition you can see your credit limit and recent transactions.
- Green – indicates that you are below 80% of the credit limit.
- Amber – indicates that 80% of the credit limit has been used.
- Red – indicates that your credit limit has been exceeded. A popup will also be shown.
You will also be able to see pending transactions. These are payments you’ve made that haven’t yet fully processed.
You can also access your credit card statements by tapping the three dots in the top right hand corner of this screen.
You can tap the month that you want to view.
The statement will show your transactions for that month.
You can also see your:
- Current balance
- Minimum payment amount, and the date it needs to be paid by
To help you stay on top of your finances, you can see all of your accounts on one page.
When you click on an account you’ll see:
- Your balance
- Your available balance
- Your recent transactions, and
- The interest rate for any savings accounts